Radio Broadcast Technology
- radio broadcast technology and radio broadcasting including analogue radio digital radio, analogue television and the many forms of digital television for terrestrial television, satellite television and mobile or handheld television.
Radio broadcasting is an established use of radio technology. The first organised broadcasts taking place in the 1920s. Now there are many radio stations broadcasting all over the world using a variety of differernt types of transmission. Today, radio broadcast equipment from transmitters and receivers to antennas, studios and relay links are widely available, although with the new standards for transmission including DAB Digital Radio and DRM, new equipment is required. Nevertheless AM as well as FM with its RDS capability are still the most widely used.
Analysis and case studies from industry experts
- MX1's OU Flex delivers onsite connectivity boost with SML's LTE/WiFi solution
- ZTE launches dual-ecosystem smart STB
- Nokia agrees with Volaris on sale of IP video business
- Launch of OpenTV Signature Edition for hybrid satellite/OTT service
- Andorra Telecom to expand IPTV offering with Viaccess-Orca
Share this page
Want more like this? Register for our newsletter