Demystifying Vector Network Analysis
06 Nov - 15 Nov 2017
The Oxford Belfry, Oxford UK & Weetwood Hall, Leeds, UK
Rohde & Schwarz is offering a free one day fundamentals training course on the practical use and understanding of vector network analysers within the RF and Microwave industry.
The course is designed for engineers or graduates that are new to the field of network analysis or those already in the field that require a brush up to increase understanding and efficiency in their day to day work. As well as covering the fundamental aspects, the course will also introduce some of the capabilities within a modern network analyser platform. The day will be a blend of presentations and practical demonstrations. All participants will receive a copy of the material and a vector network analyser fundamentals book to take away with them.
Topics to be covered include:
• Essentials in coaxial connectors and good handling practices.
• Fundamentals of transmission line theory.
• Network analyser fundamentals and linear S-Parameter basics.
• Introduction to error correction and user calibration techniques.
• Using network analysers to make accurate power measurements on active devices (e.g. amplifiers)
• Introduction into time domain concepts and signal integrity measurements
There are two different locations for the seminar, each seminar is for one day.
The Oxford Belfry: Monday 6th November 2017
Weetwood Hall, Leeds: Wednesday 15th November 2017
|Key event facts|
|Date||06 Nov - 15 Nov 2017|
|Location||The Oxford Belfry, Oxford UK & Weetwood Hall, Leeds, UK|
|Event website||Go to event website...|
Return to Events calendar...
While every effort has been made to ensure that the data given above about the various exhibitions trade shows and events is correct, no liability can be assumed for any errors. It is best to check all details with the exhibtion or trade show website directly.
Share this page
Want more like this? Register for our newsletter