Radio-Electronics.com Advertising Terms and Conditions
Radio-Electronics.com is wholly owned by Adrio Communications Ltd, 17 Glebe Road, Dorking RH4 3DS, UK, a company incorporated in England and Wales, Company number 4899832.
Radio-Electronics.com aims to provide a service that is deemed to be excellent and of high quality. However the following conditions shall apply to any advertising of any format taken for publication by Radio-Electronics.com (REC):
- The conditions shall be deemed to be in force unless other instructions are included in written instructions to REC at the time the order is accepted.
- The following definitions shall be applied to any order or agreement:
- An advertisement is deemed to be the matter to be displayed in the REC website, within a newsletter, or in any other format.
- Buyer shall mean the person placing the order for placement of the advertisement on REC whether they are the company whose product is being promoted, or whether they are the advertiser's agency.
- Advertiser is the company that is ultimately promoting a product by use of an advertisement.
- Rate card shall mean the information sheet provided by REC or their representative to the Advertiser or Advertiser's agency
- Start date is the date on which the advertising is to start. Unless otherwise stated the start time shall be 00.01 UK time.
- End date is the date on which the advertising is to end. Unless otherwise stated the end time shall be 23.59 UK time.
- The Buyer warrants that in relation to the advertising, they have the authority to act for the Advertiser. The buyer warrants that they are authorised by the Advertiser to place the advertising with REC and that the Buyer will indemnify REC against any claim that may be made by the Advertiser against REC arising from the publication of the Advertisement.
- All orders must be confirmed in writing with the signature of an authorised signatory in sufficient time before the commencement of any campaign.
- REC reserves the right to reject any advertising at any time, including while a campaign may be running. In the event of this occurrence no claim on the part of the Buyer for damages or breach of contract shall arise. Should the suspension be due to the act or default of the Buyer, the Advertiser or any of their servants or agents, then the Advertisement shall be paid for in full notwithstanding that the Advertisement has not been published by REC. In the event of any suspension or rejection of a campaign, the Buyer shall be notified as soon as reasonably possible.
- All creatives or other advertising material must be supplied at least five days before the start of the campaign and to the correct specification to enable them to be uploaded onto the system for the campaign to run.
- REC shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the Buyer as a result of any failure of publication however this may be caused. REC is also not liable for any reduction in traffic or failure for delivery or downtime of the site which may affect the delivery of any advertising. As appropriate, REC will either reinsert the Advertisement or relevant part of the Advertisement as the case may be or make a reasonable refund of or adjustment to the price paid by the Buyer. No reinsertion, refund or adjustment will be made where the error, misprint or omission does not materially detract from the Advertisement.
- In no circumstances shall the total liability of REC for any error, misprint or omission in the publication of any creative or advertising material exceed the amount of a full refund of any monies paid to REC for the particular creative or advertising material in connection with which the liability arose or the cost of a further or corrective creative or advertising material reasonably comparable to that in which liability arose.
- The Buyer warrants that anything within the advertisement including the creative or code does not contravene any relevant UK legislation (including the laws of the European Union) nor is it in any way illegal, defamatory or obscene or an infringement of any other party's intellectual property rights or any other personal or proprietary right of any person or is a breach of the British Code of Advertising Practice nor will it in any way render REC liable to any proceedings whatsoever.
- Prices are exclusive of Value Added Tax which the Buyer shall be additionally liable to pay to REC dependent upon the location within the world and the legislation in force at the time of invoice.
- All accounts must be settled in accordance with the terms shown on the invoice which are strictly net or, if no terms are shown for payment within 30 days. Invoices will be issued the day after the completion of the advertising of duration equal to or less than a month or at monthly intervals for campaigns exceeding a month, or as agreed in writing at the time of the order placement.
- Interest will be charged monthly on overdue accounts at the rate of 8% above the Bank of England Minimum Lending Rate. Adrio Communications also reserves the right to stop any ongoing advertising by the customer should previous accounts not be settled in the due time. If this results in under-delivery during the allocated run time, then delivery will be undertaken as soon as reasonably possible after payment and the campaign resumption, but the existing invoice date will be maintained.
- When re-direct code (or other code supplied to enable advertisments to be delivered from a remote server) is used, and in the event of theses servers failing to deliver the advertisments, Radio-Electronics.com reserves the right to temporarily (or for longer) pause the campaign until the issues have been satisfactorily resolved and delivery can be guaranteed.