- resources and analysis covering wireless technologies including Bluetooth, IEEE 802.11 - Wi-Fi, WiMax, IEEE 802.15.4, Zigbee etc
For pages about cellular telecommunications, please refer to our Cellular telecommunications pages.
This area of the website addresses non-cellualr wireless technologies, typically those used for various forms of short range data transmission, or those used for networking.
Everything from Wi-Fi to WiMAX, and NFC to RFID and much more.
Popular wireless pages
Wireless technologies and standards
Articles and papers from industry experts about wireless technology, its applications and trends.
- Ranplan unveils tools to ease in-building wireless network design
- Sierra Wireless delivers automotive 4G wireless module
- AVX reveals thin-film 10W 3dB directional couplers for wireless communications
- Berg Insight: Europe in-store mobile wallet payments to reach €45bn in by 2017
- Analog Devices reveals MEMS wireless vibration sensing system