- in-depth technical information and articles about all forms of power management and power sources from DC power supplies to DC-DC converters, batteries and green power sources.
Within our power management section we provide news and technical information for electronics design engineers responsible for designing, specifying or selecting power sources for electronics applications.
Power management topics include power supplies, dc-dc converters, dc-ac converters, batteries - primary and rechargable cells, digital power, and alternative energy technology.
As the management of power is an ever more important topic, new technologies are arising to address the issues. Everything from improving power conversion, to providing different sources of power.
DC power supplies
Battery technology is an area of power management electronics that is growing in importance and sophistication with the ever increasing number of battery power electronics products.
With the focus on reducing environmental effects of power management, technologies such as energy harvesting are been more widely investigated.
- Integrated Power Considerations
- Understanding custom battery packs: options and applications
- Understanding Power Supply Reliability
- The Art of Selecting Power Supplies
- Smart Meters Mean Simpler Tariffs
- Green datasheets: how can you tell how energy efficient a product actually is?
- Digital Control For Power Converters Redefines High Performance
- Harvesting Ambient Energy from Surrounding Sources
- Hazards of Hipot Testing