Software Development | Life Cycle SDLC
- understand the software development life cycle, SDLC to enable better planning and management of a software project.
When undertaking a software project, there are several stages which it will undergo in common with all software projects.
These software development life cycle, SDLC stages are detailed below. Each of the stages of the software development life cycle has its own processes which can be further subdivided.
- Project start-up.
- Requirements capture, analysis and specification
- Systems analysis.
- Systems design (high and low level).
- Development coding and basic test.
- System integration and testing
- Acceptance testing.
- Project completion.
By Ian Poole
Share this page
Want more like this? Register for our newsletter