Electronics and radio components
- details of all forms of electronic components including capacitors, resistors, inductors, semiconductors, diodes, transistors, crystals, integrated circuits, etc .....
All electronic circuits and technology rely on the whole variety of electronic components that are available.
From passive components like capacitors, resistors, and inductors through to semiconductor devices from diodes through bipolar transistors and FETs to integrated circuits including memories and many more.
All these components are of great importance to the electronic engineer who needs to have a good knowledge of what they are, how they work, their parameters and operational modes.
Surface Mount Technology (SMT)
In recent years there has been a drammatic change from the use of leaded components to surface mount technology. These SMT components make the manufacturing process much easier and faster.
Transistors and diodes are in widespread use today. Many millions are used each day apart from those that are incorporated in integrated circuits.
Semiconductor diodes & non-active devices
Semiconductor active devices & ICs
Miscellaneous electronic components
Analysis and case studies from industry experts
- Micrel offers new miniature high side load switches
- Molex unveils vertical configuration DuraClik connectors
- Harwin unveils low profile test sockets
- Molex reveals high current-density Mega-Fit power connectors
- Intel and Qualcomm lead industry on R&D
- Vishay Intertechnology unveils bi-directional battery switch