Cellular Telecommunications and Cell Phone Technology
- articles and information on the basics of cellular telecommunications and cell phone technology
For wireless technologies (Wi-Fi, WiMAX, etc), please refer to our Wireless technologies pages.
These pages cover the technologies associated with mobile or cellular telecommunications - everything from LTE and HSPA back to GSM and before.
Additionally topics including Self Optimising Networks, HetNETs and much more are described.
Most popular cellular telecoms tutorials
Cellular telecommunications tutorials & overviews
- ZTE Unveils World-First 100MHz Radio Remote Unit for LTE-Advanced Networks
- Anritsu adds TD-SCDMA test capability to Rapid Test Designer
- Berg Insight: shipments of quad-core smartphones soar
- Tektronix Communications collaborates with China Mobile on best practice
- Anritsu receives PTCRB approval for RF Conformance Test System
- Actix: four-fold increase in iPad data growth on mobile networks
Private mobile radio
Analysis and case studies from industry experts
- Drive Testing: Challenges on the Road Ahead
- Carrier Aggregation – How to Test the Key Enabler for LTE Advanced
- Crunch Time for Mobile Operators
- Mobile World Congress 2013: What was it all about?
- Envelope Tracking Technology for 4G Smartphones
- 2013 Cellular / Mobile Technology Trends
- Small Cell Architecture Approaches
- Rapid Rise of TD-LTE in Global Networks
- Network Visualization the Key for LTE Migration
- Highly Reconfigurable Transceiver for Next-Generation Mobile Platforms