Cellular Telecommunications and Cell Phone Technology
- articles and information on the basics of cellular telecommunications and cell phone technology
For wireless technologies (Wi-Fi, WiMAX, etc), please refer to our Wireless technologies pages.
These pages cover the technologies associated with mobile or cellular telecommunications - everything from LTE and HSPA back to GSM and before.
Additionally topics including Self Optimising Networks, HetNETs and much more are described.
Most popular cellular telecoms tutorials
Cellular telecommunications tutorials & overviews
- Samsung: sells four Galaxy S4s a second; hits 10 million mark
- Nokia Siemens Networks and Intel to drive base station applications forward
- Nokia Siemens Networks: 3G data triples in India
- Nokia Siemens Networks boosts Wi-Fi traffic steering capabilities for residential connectivity
- GS1 and Open Mobile Alliance to bring intelligent bar code scanning to mobile devices
- Movius launches 'myIdentities' to help carriers adapt to OTT revolution
Private mobile radio
Analysis and case studies from industry experts
- Carrier Aggregation – How to Test the Key Enabler for LTE Advanced
- Crunch Time for Mobile Operators
- Mobile World Congress 2013: What was it all about?
- Envelope Tracking Technology for 4G Smartphones
- 2013 Cellular / Mobile Technology Trends
- Small Cell Architecture Approaches
- Rapid Rise of TD-LTE in Global Networks
- Network Visualization the Key for LTE Migration
- Highly Reconfigurable Transceiver for Next-Generation Mobile Platforms
- Centralise Your Adaptive Traffic Management