Radio Broadcast Technology
- radio broadcast technology and radio broadcasting including analogue radio digital radio, analogue television and the many forms of digital television for terrestrial television, satellite television and mobile or handheld television.
Radio broadcasting is an established use of radio technology. The first organised broadcasts taking place in the 1920s. Now there are many radio stations broadcasting all over the world using a variety of differernt types of transmission. Today, radio broadcast equipment from transmitters and receivers to antennas, studios and relay links are widely available, although with the new standards for transmission including DAB Digital Radio and DRM, new equipment is required. Nevertheless AM as well as FM with its RDS capability are still the most widely used.
Analysis and case studies from industry experts
- Imagine Communications & MACOM join forces on UHD routing platform
- TVLogic utilises MACOM’s 12G-SDI adaptive equalizer for 4K monitor
- Digigram's AoIP codecs now support livewire connectivity
- Optimized delivery of live multiscreen video on Android STBs
- 4K UHD HEVC Live Encoder in 1-RU Chassis unveiled