Radio Broadcast Technology
- radio broadcast technology and radio broadcasting including analogue radio digital radio, analogue television and the many forms of digital television for terrestrial television, satellite television and mobile or handheld television.
Radio broadcasting is an established use of radio technology. The first organised broadcasts taking place in the 1920s. Now there are many radio stations broadcasting all over the world using a variety of differernt types of transmission. Today, radio broadcast equipment from transmitters and receivers to antennas, studios and relay links are widely available, although with the new standards for transmission including DAB Digital Radio and DRM, new equipment is required. Nevertheless AM as well as FM with its RDS capability are still the most widely used.
Analysis and case studies from industry experts
- D-Smart deploys Broadpeak's umbrellaCDN solution
- Log-graphing tools launched for ClearView and RTM systems
- KVM architecture boosts studio efficiency at France Télévisions
- Multiscreen TV deployed on million+ android devices in France
- Imagine Communications & MACOM join forces on UHD routing platform
Share this page
Want more like this? Register for our newsletter