NIWeek 2013 from National Instruments
- NIWeek 2013 held at the Convention Center in Austin Texas between 5 - 8 August 2013 for users of graphical system design.
NIWeek is the annual global conference for graphical system design organised by National Instruments and held at the Convention Center in Austin Texas.
NIWeek brings together engineers, scientists and many others to provide a unique platform to learn from National Instruments and many others about the latest developments in graphical system design as well as being able to listen to others and how they have used graphical system design and LabVIEW for an enormous variety of different applications.
NIWeek enables users to chat face to face with those who develop and use LabVIEW.
Since its inception 18 years ago, NIWeek has provided technical instruction with interactive sessions by NI R&D engineers and guest lecturers. It also provides a unique forum where developers are able to network with others and discuss their approaches and learn from the experiences of fellow developers.
NIWeek provides targeted industry summits; hands-on workshops; exhibitions on the latest advancements in design, research, and test; and keynote presentations from leading technology thought leaders.
NIWeek 2013 conference elements
NIWeek offers many different aspects, each of which has its own value:
- Keynotes: NIWeek 2013, like previous events will have important keynote speeches delivered. These will be delivered by key industry leaders both from NI and also from other areas of industry. Some of the latest industry news will also be highlighted.
- Summits: The summits held at NIWeek 2013 will outline some of the latest developments being undertaken both at NI and within the wider world of graphical system design.
- Workshops: In order to gain the most from NIWeek it is possible to attend some of the workshops being held. These will help users gain a better understanding of various areas of graphical system design and LabVIEW.
- Research notes: One of the advantages of NIWeek is that it is possible to see some of the latest developments occurring in this area of the industry. It is an ideal opportunity to keep up with the industry leaders.
- Exhibition: A major hall is devoted to an exhibition that will house a large number of companies involved in graphical system design. These range from large to small and areas covered include robotics, software, RF, test and measurement and a host more areas.
|Key event facts|
|Date||5 - 8 August 2013|
|Location||Austin Convention Center, Austin, Texas, USA|
|Event website||Go to event website . . . .|
Return to Events Calendar . . . .